We just added another boy to our life. Eli Paul. He is so adorable and has tons of hair. Caden is about to turn two and I can't believe it. He talks a lot and will repeat what ever you say. So be careful. I am loving my life and couldn't be happier.
We don't know what we were either. Except Caden was a turtle
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I almost had Tanner be a turtle but decided on the skunk. Caden sure is the cutest little turtle I have ever seen. We missed you at the ward party this year.
Glad to see you're joining the blogging world. Tyler got such a kick out of seeing these pics this morning. We love you and sweet little Caden! What a cutie!
4 comments:
I almost had Tanner be a turtle but decided on the skunk. Caden sure is the cutest little turtle I have ever seen. We missed you at the ward party this year.
Glad to see you're joining the blogging world. Tyler got such a kick out of seeing these pics this morning. We love you and sweet little Caden! What a cutie!
I found your blog on Maria's. I can't believe how cute Caden is! I loved his Halloween costume
I just tagged you. Please go to our blog to see what you have to do. :) I know it is silly so I will not be offended if you don't do it.
Post a Comment