We just added another boy to our life. Eli Paul. He is so adorable and has tons of hair. Caden is about to turn two and I can't believe it. He talks a lot and will repeat what ever you say. So be careful. I am loving my life and couldn't be happier.
Your blog is so cute...and of course Caden should be all you write about. Rhaegan definitely is all I blog about. I really want to come see Zeus. He looks like so much fun. Hope all is well.
2 comments:
sarah and troy - Caden is so cute!! You guys are great. Love, Amy and Kyle (and the rest of us..)
Your blog is so cute...and of course Caden should be all you write about. Rhaegan definitely is all I blog about. I really want to come see Zeus. He looks like so much fun. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment