Thursday, May 1, 2008
Troy thinks that I should write more so here you go. I'll tell a little about some pics. The 1st couple Caden and Emma can't keep there hands off each other. As you can see Caden likes ears but Emma gets her far share too. Lately she likes to pop him on his head. The bow... well lets just say he should have been a girl. He loves all things that a girl get to play with and especially pink things. This kid loves to eat. He always has something and both hands and both cheeks full of food. That is why he has so many rolls I believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Sarah and Troy! Caden is so cute, he looks just like a mini Troy! Oh, and those arms...I love them! I am glad you guys are doing great. -Emily (as in Emily Bedke)
Post a Comment