Monday, April 6, 2009

Eli Paul Naef

 
Eli decided that he wanted to come a little bit early for me.  I was supposed to be induced today April 6th but he was just being nice to his mother.  So my water broke early Sunday morning and thank goodness that the hospital is only 5 minutes away.  So I got to the hospital a little bit before 3am.  As soon as we got settled in room I asked the earliest I can get the upideral I would like to get it!!!  So I got the upideral around 4am.  It did slow me down a little bit but by 6am I was fully ready.  So I gave a couple of pushed and he was out.  A little guy for sure.  He was 6lbs. 4oz. and only 18 1/2 inches long.  So a whole pound and 1 inch smaller then the other boys.  He is doing great and I am ready to go home.  But that will be tomorrow.  

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Sarah!!! He is gorgeous! I wish we were in SLC today so I could come hold him. I'm so happy you got an epidural this time!

Amber said...

He is such a little doll. I loved holding him, he makes Ryan seem like a giant to me! I especially love all his jet black hair! So cute. Congrats and I'm glad that you are all doing well.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!

Jared and Paige said...

Congratulations! What a sweet baby. I am so glad to hear that Baby Eli is here and that he and you, Sarah, are doing well. I hope that you get some good rest soon.

Maria said...

Congratulations Sarah!! He is adorable. You guys make such cute boys. I love the name too. I want to hold him!! Oh, We (Skyler, the boys and I) will be in Utah in May, maybe we can all get together for dinner or something.

Gabbarts said...

Holy cow he has a ton of Curly hair! what a beautiful boy.

Erin Jepsen said...

How exciting. I am so glad everything went pretty fast and all is well. He is darling. Congrats!!

Val Crosby said...

Congratulations Sarah and Troy! I am so happy for you! He is gorgeous, just like your' other boys!

Amy said...

Congrats!!! You give birth to clones. :) (don't worry, mine don't start that way, but they end up that way). He is so cute and you look incredibly good in those pics for just having had a baby (unless you pulled a lisa and didn't take pics until the next day...) Congrats to you all!!

Kimball said...

Great news!! Congratulations! Glad to hear that everything went well. Keep in touch...

Kimball & Melissa

Jamie Eskelson said...

Sarah! Your new addition is beautiful. Congratulaions!

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

What a beautiful boy...just like always. Congratulations.