Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Boys






























I took some pictures of the boys and here they are. My blogging time is a little short. I"ll try to put more on. :)

5 comments:

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Oh they are so cute. Eli's hair almost blends into the picture- I can't believe how big he is getting.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute boys. But I always tell you that.
Hey I hope you don't mind but I love manipulating pictures. And I did with a couple of yours. I didn't know how to show you so I will post them on my blog for the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh my they are so cute! Hey we need to get together soon....Call me sometime!

Maria said...

Beautiful. Thanks for letting us stop by. You guys have a beautiful family.

kristi said...

Hi. You don't know me. I ran into your blog via Matt and Elizabeth via Brian and Erin and wondered if this might be the Troy Naef family blog. I don't have to go any further than this to find out. Those boys are clearly Troy's. :) Beautiful family! Congrats on the addition and please pass along a hello to Troy from Ryan and Kristi.