Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday





My little man is turned 2 yesterday. I can't believe that I have been blessed with such an amazing child. He surprises me everyday with new things and some great laughs. His birthday started at 6am where he couldn't go back to sleep because we were at Nana and Papa's house. So at 6:20am Caden and I were off to Smiths to get some icing for the cake. By 7 am we had the cupcakes made because the whole night before he saw the cake mix and kept saying,"Cake, Cake, Cake" and trying to open the box. "Not until tomorrow" that is why he probably got up so early. To have Cake. Since it was his birthday I let him have some cake mix before breakfast. We had a lot of fun swimming, eating, and playing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin Jepsen said...

He is so darling! I haven't seen you guys forever. I hope all is well with your little one.