Well I finally get my cowboy theme room. I wanted to do it for the nursery but Troy insisted to do Sports which I think is a little over done. But now that I can do another boy room I picked cowboy and since Caden loves horses it would be prefect. So I had a lot of fun doing this. The nice thing is I wasn't too sure of the blue but when I brought home the bedding, the blues were almost the same. So it was less painting for me since I just finished painting our whole living room, entry and upstairs hallway, I didn't have to get my paint close out again.
Here are some ideas Lisa since we are doing the same theme.
I still have some work to do since I still have bunnies and jewelry box on top of his dresser.

4 comments:
Alright prego-stop putting us to shame. I love it...i hope you know you're in charge of my kid's rooms too (once we get a house!)
I love the room!! Caden is so grown up and so adorable! I can't wait to see how adorable you next little boy will be.
where did you get the cute lasso rope? That room is so cute!!
Cute, cute room, and adorable pics of Caden. Love it! I'm glad you're back at posting on here.
Post a Comment