Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't Look


Caden is always getting himself dressed and this one I couldn't stop laughing. Yes, he is my child but I thought it was funny.



Of course we had to show off his belly. He has slowed down a little on the eating but he hasn't lost that cute belly at all.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

I am so jealous that Caden went to sleep in his bed the first night- you are sooo lucky. We bought Cohen a twin bed that will come in a couple of weeks and I am really nervous about how he will do sleeping in it and if he will fall out of it playing around. What a sweet boy you have!!

Gabbarts said...

Sarah that facial expression is hilarious.

Val Crosby said...

Sarah, that first picture is the funniest, cutest thing I have ever seen! He is SO CUTE!!!

Val