My little boy isn't so little any more. I was debating if I should put Caden in the bed or keep him in the crib and put Eli in the play-pen when he comes. So one night Caden and Troy were laying down on his big boy bed and so I thought I would try to put him there for a night. Just to see if it would work, so I read him a book and sang a song and we both left. He cried for a little bit but I think that was because he wanted his Dad to lay with him but he never left and went to sleep a couple minutes later. I never thought it would be that easy to move Caden from his crib to a bed, and in a different room too. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful boy and to have the chance of bringing another little sweet boy into this life. I have always said when I was little " I want to be with the boys." So that is why I have been blessed with four amazing boys!!! (Counting Troy)
Friday, February 20, 2009
My Big Boy
My little boy isn't so little any more. I was debating if I should put Caden in the bed or keep him in the crib and put Eli in the play-pen when he comes. So one night Caden and Troy were laying down on his big boy bed and so I thought I would try to put him there for a night. Just to see if it would work, so I read him a book and sang a song and we both left. He cried for a little bit but I think that was because he wanted his Dad to lay with him but he never left and went to sleep a couple minutes later. I never thought it would be that easy to move Caden from his crib to a bed, and in a different room too. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful boy and to have the chance of bringing another little sweet boy into this life. I have always said when I was little " I want to be with the boys." So that is why I have been blessed with four amazing boys!!! (Counting Troy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sarah, he is adorable. Can't wait to hear about the next little one.
Great Job! I still have Ethan in a crib. We're going to make the switch when we get back from Hawaii. I want it to be as easy as possible on the babysitter.
Post a Comment